It is a valuable essential oil that can be extracted from only about 1.5 kg of branches and leaves of 1 kg. You can use it as a bath salt by drying the husks of Kuro-moji tea after drinking, soaking it with 2.3 drops of Kuro-moji essential oil, and packing it in a pack. First, try a small pack that is easy to use.
Kuromoji Essential Oil 1ml
- Do not put directly on the skin.
- Do not drink or ingest.
- Beware of fire and keep away from open flames.
- Pregnant women, infants, and the elderly should consult a doctor before use.
- If you feel any abnormality during use, please stop using the product.
- Tighten the cap tightly after use.
Keep out of direct sunlight, high temperature, high humidity, and out of the reach of children.
- Use within about 3 months after opening the package.
- This is a naturally derived fragrance. Fragrance may change depending on the season.